Attending Web Summit 2015? Our Free Guide to Web Summit 2015 has been released!
Update – October 29th: The latest version contains a full, printable version of the Web Summit Schedule, information about the Night Summit and which acts to see, a floorplan of the Web Summit, and more.
The Dublin Web Summit, Ireland’s largest ever technology and business conference, is returning on the 30th and 31st October 2013. HeyStaks will be attending and exhibiting, and is also very proud to be part of the exclusive START inititive.
Being Web Summit veterans, we have produced a handy guide for attendees, which you can download for free. Whether you’ll be visiting from a far-away country or, like us, are a short walk away from the RDS in Dublin, our Guide to the Dublin Web Summit 2013 contains useful tips and practical info which will help you to make the most of this year’s Web Summit.
Enter your email address below to download the free Guide to the Dublin Web Summit 2013
Our Web Summit 2014 Guide is now available. Download it here.
Here’s a taste of what’s inside our free guide:
- An overview of the Web Summit and Dublin
- Info and maps of the RDS Main Hall and Dame Lane (where most of the official night-time events will take place).
- Travel and public transport information.
- A full, printable schedule for the Dublin Web Summit.
- Our picks of the top speakers to catch at the Web Summit.
- Useful conference networking tips to use at DWS.
- A list of top places to stay – and which still have rooms available!
- Our choice restaurants in Dublin, with recommendations for all price ranges.
- Information about the Night Summit, and our pick of the best musical acts to see.
- Practical tips on connectivity at and outside the Web Summit
- Lists of useful websites, apps and phone numbers.
So what are you waiting for? Complete the short form above to download the free guide!
P.S. : Don’t forget to drop over to the HeyStaks stand (#167) at the Web Summit when you arrive! We’re giving away an iPad Mini!