Attending Web Summit 2015? Our Free Guide to Web Summit 2015 has been released!
Update – November 3rd: The latest version contains an full, updated printable version of the Web Summit Schedule for all three days.
The Web Summit 2014 is fast approaching, and it will be even bigger than ever before. Taking place over three days (November 4-6 2014) in Dublin’s RDS, it will see hundreds of luminaries from the world of technology take to the stage in front of 20,000 attendees. Last year we created our own (and wildly successful) HeyStaks Guide to Dublin Web Summit and we’re delighted to tell you that we’ve done the same again for 2014.
The HeyStaks Guide to Web Summit 2014, which you can download below for free, has everything from printable daily schedules, to profiles of the best speakers, to practical information and tips on visiting Dublin, and everything in-between.
Enter your email address to be sent a download link for the free HeyStaks Guide to Web Summit 2014
Here’s a taste of what’s inside our free guide:
- An overview of the Web Summit and Dublin
- Info and maps of the venue.
- Travel and public transport information.
- A full, printable schedule for the Web Summit (Added in latest update).
- Our picks of the top speakers to catch at the Web Summit, and some information about them.
- Useful conference networking tips to use at the Web Summit.
- Our choice restaurants in Dublin, with recommendations for all price ranges.
- Practical tips on connectivity at and outside the Web Summit
- Handy lists of useful websites, apps and phone numbers.
So what are you waiting for? Complete the short form above to download the free guide!